It’s back for 2023 – The Whiti Food Fest thanks to Mercury Bay Area School.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the food available:
- Hawaiian Pineapple Hut Hawaiian Tropical delights pineapple with ice cream, maui magic shakes, mango juice
- Gozleme Halloumi Cheese, Falafel, Beans, Salad.
- Langos Fried Bread Fried Bread
- MBAS Tourism Real Fruit Ice Cream
- MBAS Tourism Bao Buns
- MBAS Tourism Fish Burgers
- Waffles By Lilith Cakes and Waffles
- Mr Whippy Soft serve Ice-Cream
“We are a group of year 13 Business students at Mercury Bay Area School.
For our business this year we have decided to run a food festival in Whitianga on the 22rd of October 2022 (Sunday of Labour Weekend).
It will be located at Memorial Park next to the library in town. We will have a variety of food stalls, student businesses, live music and other entertainment.
The Market will run between 4 pm and 8 pm to cover afternoon tea and dinner. We will also be raffling a kayak “Mission DUO kayak’ complete with 2 lifejackets and 2 paddles.” – Organisers of the Whiti Food Fest.
Proudly supported by the Mercury Bay Business Association.