Life can only be be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
~ Soren Kierkegaard
Counselling & Psychotherapy Treatment
Do you need assistance to work through life’s challenges that are too big to manage by yourself? For trusted, qualified, private counselling and psychotherapy services to assist you to achieve more fulfilment and happiness in life contact Steffen Lindner.
Steffen can share his extensive experience and knowledge to assist you to understand, improve and heal those parts of your personality that you find difficult, and to be better equipped to understand challenging situations. Steffen’s counselling and psychotherapy is available for individual sessions (men, women and couples) or group sessions focusing on family or team dynamics
● Marriage or couple counselling and relationship issues – understanding what is causing conflict in your relationship and growing together in partnership
● Separation or break ups
● Relationship Intimacy and Sexual Health
● Systemic family constellation work
● Self-esteem and self-confidence issues
● Life challenging situations
● Burn out or lack of motivation
● Grief and trauma
● Anger management
● Mild depression
● Support for men
● Fatherhood and motherhood
● Father-Son Bonding
● Trust issues
● Migration issues – culture shock or homesickness, orientation in a new cultural environment
● Team building or group facilitation sessions
● Facilitation of empowerment workshops for personal grows and emotional wellbeing
● Facilitation of men’s group.